Warning, this may be a little gross. I am writing this for me so when my babes ask me, I can remember!
When I was pregnant with Annabelle, these are some of the highlights of morning sickness:
- Dallas was on some antibiotics and would throw up every morning for about a week or so. One morning, Dallas and I were puking at the same time in the bathroom. Frank rolled over and said, I need a new family.
- In the car, in a bowl on the way home from a friends house.
- At my parents house, in the hall bathroom. Everyone heard.
- At work, every day. I would come back with eyes blood shot and sweating. Let me spell ATTRACTIVE.
- Trying to do the dishes. There was a dish in the sink that had been there for a few days. I had asked frank to do this for me since I knew that it would make me sick. He did not believe me. So while he was in the shower I started to tackle it. I think that it made me puke 3 different times.
- Then there were the everyday instances that were in the malls, restaurants, etc. Needless to say, I always knew where the nearest exit or restroom was.
Highlights for Baby Robertson #2 (so far):
- Changing diapers. Everyday I either gag or puke.
- In the car while driving. Filled up a cup... ewww!
- Getting up at night to use the restroom that turned into a puking session.
- Getting out of the shower.
- Eating dinner at P.F. Chang's with the family to celebrate a birthday.
So there you have it. Sorry if it was too gross. I think that it's rather funny. Happy Monday!