Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh the places you will go... I mean puke!

Warning, this may be a little gross.  I am writing this for me so when my babes ask me, I can remember!

When I was pregnant with Annabelle, these are some of the highlights of morning sickness:

  • Dallas was on some antibiotics and would throw up every morning for about a week or so.  One morning, Dallas and I were puking at the same time in the bathroom.  Frank rolled over and said, I need a new family.
  • In the car, in a bowl on the way home from a friends house.
  • At my parents house, in the hall bathroom.  Everyone heard.
  • At work, every day.  I would come back with eyes blood shot and sweating.  Let me spell ATTRACTIVE.
  • Trying to do the dishes.  There was a dish in the sink that had been there for a few days.  I had asked frank to do this for me since I knew that it would make me sick.  He did not believe me.  So while he was in the shower I started to tackle it.  I think that it made me puke 3 different times.
  • Then there were the everyday instances that were in the malls, restaurants, etc.  Needless to say, I always knew where the nearest exit or restroom was.

Highlights for Baby Robertson #2 (so far):
  • Changing diapers.  Everyday I either gag or puke.
  • In the car while driving.  Filled up a cup... ewww!
  • Cooking.
  • Getting up at night to use the restroom that turned into a puking session.
  • Getting out of the shower.
  • Eating dinner at P.F. Chang's with the family to celebrate a birthday.

So there you have it.  Sorry if it was too gross.  I think that it's rather funny.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...