Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One week and counting...

We find out what we are having in one week from tomorrow!  I cannot wait.  Most of the family thinks that it will be a girl {grin}
*Secretly, I'm hoping it's a girl this time also*

We were going to try and keep it a secret until we get to Texas and announce to Frank's family what we are having... but I don't think that we will be able to keep that big of a secret for 3 more week.

On the funny side, Frank and I gave AB an avocado last night.  When I gave it to her, she looked at me like, "what is this?"
She started gagging.  I gave her another bite that sent her into a shiver.  I laughed, I really did.  I did my usual mom pep talk with her when she tries new stuff, you know, "mmmmm."
We added just a little bit of lime tad bit of salt, but no luck.  Long story short, she ended up throwing up in her high chair.  I ate the rest.

We then gave her some puffs to keep practicing her hand eye coordination. Dallas loves this as he gets to clean up after her.  If we give her 10 puffs, she manages to get about 2 or 3 in her mouth and the rest are in the chair.

Happy Wednesday... I have a hot date tonight and the babe is spending the night at the parentals :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...