Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, on this Thursday, I'm thankful for the learning seasons in my life.  While they are painful (and usually extremely stressful), I'm thankful that I'm growing.  That my character is being sharpened, that I'm learning and being stretched.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not super holy, so I'm usually kicking and screaming and crying and pitching a fit (2 year old in the checkout line at the grocery store comes to mind) during the whole season.

So what is our season that we are in?  Besides our two very small children that we are raising :)  Frank finished up his all access internship at our church.  He knows that he has been called to full time ministry but it seems that we are at a stand still right now with him pursuing it full time.  We know for sure that it is in the future (we are praying sooner than later).  He is working at chick fil a right now and it's paying the bills, sorta.  He will need to find another job and there are so many factors right now.  So we are praying through them and trusting that the perfect door with open that no man can shut.  Now, to just find the door!!  So please say a prayer for us.  Say an encouraging word to Frank, I know he needs it and I"m sure I sound like a broken record sometimes trying to cheer him on!!

Happy Thursday friends!  I hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...