Friday, June 20, 2008

My to do list: 18 months

So this is my first blog... so bear with me.
This was a challange given to me about 2 months ago, and here it is:

1. Run a marathon and not pass out
DONE!!! 2. Donate my hair to locks of love.
3. Hit my goal weight and look fabulous!
4. Throw an amazing party for a fabulous friend.
DONE!!!! 5. Get married without a hitch.
6. See clear ocean water.
7. Go to africa
DONE!!!!8. Sit on a mountain top and let my feet hang over the edge... barefoot!
DONE!!! 9. Buy a 4 door car.
10. Make it through my first year of marriage with no babies, no killing eachother and minimal timeouts
11. Go to an outdoor concert or huge festival.
12. Go back to school and finish this time.
13. Start a company
14. Build a savings account.
15. Start a fruitful small group, pref. all women.
16. Be an amazing wife.
17. Read the entire bible, in order, at least once.
DONE!!! 18. Become a regular tither.
19. Buy a house
20. Make the house livable.
DONE!!!21. Go to a winery.
DONE!!!22. Have a beath taking kiss.
23. Get scuba certified.
24. Go to a braves game to see what the fuss is about.
25. Blog regularly.
26. Go the aquarium in Atlanta
DONE!! 27. Have a meaningful job.
28. Eat a 5 star resturant with fabulous company, fabulous shoes and fabulous conversation.
29. Give blood before going to Africa.
30. Buy new bedroom furniture.
DONE!!!31. Learn to fish.

1 comment:

Emily Fox said...

I love it! Good work! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...