Saturday, June 21, 2008

A dream

For those of you who are not Emily, you may not know that I have some crazy dreams. No, they are not people coming at my trying to touch my neck.... weirdo!
For the last 2 years, I have had dreams of Franks and my children that we so sweet that they have made me tear up with joy. Last night I dreamt of our wedding day. I (plus my dad and Abbi) have been planning so much that all of this finally came about. I had a vision of what it would all look like.
However, the dream was so vivid as to the scenery, but about the relationships that day. I saw my dad after I was all done up, and we cried. I saw Frank as my dad and I walked down the aisle, and I think that I was smiling in my dream. The day is going to be amazing and I can not wait!!

I can not wait to see where the Lord is leading us and this amazing journey that we are about to embark on together... hang on!! I know that we are going to have the ride of a life time that it is going to be filled with Jesus, laughter and many cigars! 58 days and counting!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...