Friday, November 28, 2008

~Thanksgiving~

As cliche as it is, I wanted to share the things that I am thankful for. Things that are the obvious and the little secrets that little know about.
So here they are:
1. That I am forgiven and redeemed.
2. For my amazing husband that is so kind.
3. That is makes me laugh so hard and is always trying to please me.
4. For my grandma who is a strong wild woman that inspires me.
5. For my sister who likes to laugh and lets me entertain her.
6. For her wild spirit that gets me to do things that I wouldn't normally do.
7. For her listening ears and kind wisdom.
8. For my dad and Cynthia and her girls... they are so kind and are a blast.
9. For our health... we are so blessed.
10. That the family I've lost along the way are in heaven.
11. For my friends that are so wonderful and have become family here.
12. For the first time in my live, I feel as though the friends I have now will be the friends that I will have for the rest of my life.
13. For having a job that is good and dependable.
14. That I have a husband that wants me to fulfill my dreams and aspirations and supports them I think more than I do.
15. I have a car that is dependable and affordable.
16. I have an incredible mother in law.
17. That she teaches me to be strong and loves me like her own.

18. That I don't have to worry about when I can eat next.
19. That pain killers (Advil, Excedrin, Tylenol, etc. ) is easy accessible and affordable.
20. Band-aids are easy to find.


That is all that I have right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...