Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Change.

Bebo Norman sings:

"I will lift my eyes to maker of the Mountains I can climb,

I will lift my eyes to healer of the hurt I hold inside,

I will lift my eyes to the raging ocean tide."

My small group is starting a book about cleaning out "emotional closet". It's going to be a hard next few weeks as I cling to the truth, the Truth that is promised to set us free. I pray that I will look to my Maker, that I will see myself as he created me. I have too. It is time to let go of the lies, the poison that I have listened to- from myself and others!

I pray that I will have the faith like David did. All I have is a little sling shot and I'm up against warriors. Those warriors are giants. They are the giants of lies, doubt, anxiety, selfworth or worry. But with the TRUTH OF MY MAKER, I will suceed.

I pray that I will have the courage like Peter did to step out of the boat to meet Jesus. That is He will give me the courage to love Him dangerously. That I will be a woman after the Lord's heart. That I will seek the Lord with ALL my heart, not just a part.

I pray that I will have the strength like Mary. To withstand hardship and still find myself on my knees praying and praising my savior.

And lastly, that I would make each day a little easier on my husband. That keeping his vows would be easier than I'm sure I make it. That I will make it easier for him to lead me, to teach me and love me. That I would be a better roommate to him (sorry for the dirty clothes that are always on the bathroom floor!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...