I have a fear of being a bad mom. I do. There are silly things that I have in my mind that will classify me as a bad mom:
1. Not being fun enough for my kids. Not creating enough good memories for them to remember me by. My mom created so many good memories with us, I want to be like that!
2. Not being affectionate enough. To them and their sweet daddy.
3. Not playing enough. What if Frank is the fun parent but they are stuck with me all day... that would not be okay with me.
4. Being a bad cook, and when I say that, I really mean the lack of cooking/ baking.
So to compensate for the things that I can work on now, I have started with #4. The other night I made muffins for frank and I to have all week for breakfast. They were good and did what they were intended to do. However there were a few problems.
1. I used every measuring cup (it was premixed, just add eggs, oil and milk!)
3. They were fiber muffins... Lord knows frank does not need any fiber and well, I'm preggers... enough said!
Night before last I made this: