Friday, May 28, 2010

10 little things

 Here are 10 little things in my life that I would like to share with you:
1.  My love for coffee is back!  I can not get enough.  It is mostly decaf, but with the clearance from my Dr. on Wednesday, I've been savoring every sip of that precious caffeine!
2.  Dallas, our sweet pup, he has really won us over the last few months.  His latest new game, he LOVES to play hide and seek!  We started with the frisbee and he's so proud of himself when he finds it.
3.  Annabelle.  Need I say more?  I just love feeling her inside of me kicking and caring on.  It's so neat to know that she started as nothing and is growing into a person.  I'm more than humbled.
4.  Couponing.  I went to southern savers workshop last night and I'm really looking forward to saving some major cash in the budget!
5.  TBA.  There is some really uber exciting news on the brink that i have been sworn to secrecy about.  And I can not wait to share... all in good time!
6.  cooking.  I'm really enjoying being on the other side on the bar, cooking, baking and all sorts of fun stuff.  What was really encouraging, I made Mediterranean pitas the other night and thought that we should add some Greek yogurt to it, the recipe didn't call for it, but I did it any ways.  The look on Frank's face when I told him, was awesome!
7.  My Vera Bradley calender
8.  Summer dresses... makes those hot flashes bearable!
9.  Date night.
10.  Baby wise.. I hear it is the only way to survive babies and parenthood.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...