Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Emily!

Happy Birthday Emily!
I love you more than you will ever know.  You are such a blessing in my life and I have no idea how I would do life without you.  You have been my best friend through joys and sorrows, happiness and tears, monumental steps in life and we've stood beside each other through life's biggest changes.  

Alden/Fox wedding.  March 5, 2011

Alden/Robertson wedding Aug. 17, 2008

Thank you for loving my child (and unborn child) like they were your own!  I can not wait to do the same with yours.... what am I talking about??  I already love them and they are not even made yet!
Left the hospital at 3 am only to return at 6 am with chick fil a... only my sister!


You are such a great leader and I look up to you so much!



Happy birthday and I hope it is awesome!


Love,
Abbey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...