Happy Birthday Annabelle!
( I have a box of tissues next to the key board, not kidding!)
You are seriously the funniest baby that I have ever met. Once you figure out that something is funny, you keep doing it and it's precious.
I loved you the second that I saw you in that ultrasound room. You were so tiny, but I knew our Maker had great plans for you. I loved you even more when we found out that you were a girl. I felt like I could know you more. Gosh, then when you were born and our eyes met for that first time... it was over! I knew that I was toast. I just loved you so much and promised myself to protect you forever, no matter what. You were beautiful. Our Maker had done well!
So here is your updates:
- You can say, mamma, dada, babo (baby) and Abbey (thank you frank and sisters!!)
- thank you, please, up, dallas, all done, more and some other words that I'm not really sure what you are saying, but you say them all the time. These group of words are more the sounds and you don't annunciate them, but you know how to say them at the correct time!
- You are still in size 3 diapers and we are sorta cloth diapering... we took a break when E.K. got here.
- You are in 12-18 month clothes!! What the heck... i was just packing up you NB's it feels like last month!
- You are getting more and more confident every day on standing by yourself.
- You love to walk around either holding on to us or the furniture... eek!
I love you sweet baby! I can not wait to see where this next year will take you!
All my love,