Sunday, March 18, 2012

I was thinking about the ole blog and where I would like to see it go.  I feel like I have nothing sarcastic, motivating or a recipe to share.  To be honest, we are in a MAJOR menu rut.  And if I'm really honest, I would admit that I like to eat out more than I like to cook.  If only dinner was not in the middle of that witching hour.
I feel like I've told you all my funny stories and that every post is about my kids.  But that is all I do all day now, take care of those cuties.  I don't work anymore, so the crazy stories of ridiculous residents or insane clients from Saks are over.  Maybe memory lane?  Nah, it wouldn't be as funny now.

What do you want to read about?  Do you have a question?  I would love to answer it, I mean don't we all like talking about ourselves??

Okay, so here's the photos that you want....


Don't worry, there was a wrapper on it!

Emma from a few months ago... my my how she has changed!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...