Thursday, April 5, 2012

An update from the real world...

I told you that i started selling Mary Kay.  I showed you what my living room looked like.

At the Mary Kay conference, there were somethings that really got me.  One of which, if you do not have room in your life, make room.  Ouch.  My house is so crowded.  When we moved here, we thought we were buying a home, I told you that story.  So when we packed up, I didn't clean out really.  I thought I would do it when we moved into our newly purchased home (which btw, is still for sale and the price has dropped $25k.  No, I didn't mistype that!!).

Mary Beth (my fearless Mary Kay leader and now good friend) and I were talking about what was on my heart and what I had learned.  She brought some boxes over and we started.  It took us about an hour and a half, maybe 2.  And this is what we got done.




Please ignore the laundry pile that has not gotten smaller than the other day.  My hopes and prayers that there really is a laundry fairy is crashing in on me and I'm sad.

Oh, you forgot how bad it was, okay, here is what it looked like earlier this week.  I got the laundry folded and put away, it was all the clutter that needed to be dealt with!

While MB was working her fingers off on the book case, I worked on the coat closet and it's amazing!!

Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...