Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthdays

Happy Birthday Holden Pate!
After some long hours of labor and several anxious family member you got here at 1:30 in the morning! Your momma and daddy were so proud. I've never seen your momma so happy before, she was made to be your momma... Don't forget that! Your buddies will be arriving soon. Isaac is about a week away, Wyatt a few weeks away and Baby Robertson will be here after the summer! I hope you guys will be big budy for a long time!

Happy Birthday Isaac Russo!
After a short surgery, you came! Your adorable and a BIG boy! I can't not wait to hold you more and love on you. You are so blessed to have such great parents that love you more than anything. I can't wait to see you grow up to the man that your creator wants you to be! You are beautiful and I love you already! Baby Robertson can't wait to meet you also!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...