Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The simple things

So here are 10 things that bring happiness to my life right now:

1.  A sip of coke, oh that covited caffiene tastes so good.

2.  Baked Potatoes.  I can not get enough and they taste soooo good!

3.  Sleeping.  A lot.

4.  Frank taking Dallas out, I really enjoy the 10 minutes of quiet in our little home.

5.  Hot pink nail polish.

6.  Decaf hazelnut coffee in the morning.

7.  My new home.  It is on it's way of being beautiful.  It is ours and it feels so good.

8.  Warm weather.  Need I say more?

9.  My comfy rainbows that are waiting for me at the end of the day to wear... they are my favorites!

10.  My "tuck tucks" in the morning that my sweet hubby gives me.  He tucks me back into the sheets and kisses my face and tells me to have a good day and then leaves for work.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...