- You weighs about the same as your 9 month update... around 18 lbs.
- You still yell and cough to get attention, in fact you did it today at REI while a couple was duking it out about a jackets during their garage sale (think the crazy brides that do that wedding dress dash, but it's grown men and climbing shoes and camping gear)
- You eats 4 times a day, but we are working on going down to 3 times a day.
- You still gets a bottle 4 times a day.
- You love this fruit packets that I found and they are great snacks!
- You are crawling ALL over the house and I can't take my eyes off of you for one second (the other day I found a coffee bean in your mouth!!)
- You are pulling up on everything and wanting to walk while we hold your hands.
- I few weeks ago, we came to get you in the morning and found you standing in your crib! What a way to wake up!!
- Your hair is getting thicker, curlier and lighter each day... and we love it!
- You finally started saying "dada" and your daddy could not be happier!
- You have started "talking" and getting what you are saying. You say "bye-bye" and "hi" and wave and know when to say it :)
- You are teething right now and those upper teeth are giving us a fun for it... the pediatrician said that it looked like all four are coming down.
- You still sleep through the night (the last week has been a little rough) and nap 2 times a day.
- When you are riding in the car, you talk to yourself in the mirror. The other day you started using hand motions and moving your hands into the "I don't know" positions while you are gabbing.
- You love Dallas and try to talk to him... the other day you were really trying to play with him. He wanted to play fetch and I was annoyed. You at least tried to play fetch,
Sweet girl to say that we adore you would be an understatement! I love you sweet girl and I'm sorry that my lap is getting smaller and smaller. It will get better in a few short weeks.