Thursday, July 7, 2011

New woman... maybe~

Conviction.  It's a strong word, powerful even.  I realized (and it made me sad) that if I were to have a job review of my house, I would be written up, even fired.  Ouch!  I said "no more."  I decided that it's time to change things around here.  To make sure that I send the hubby off to work with a smile on his face.   To greet him and encourage him and send him off better than I found him.  Yesterday was the start... this morning, eggs and toast for breakfast and a cup of joe for the road.

Yesterday's project... the bedroom.  Where the magic happens, or should happen!  This room does not scream "come and rest" and become one!  I can not believe that I'm going to show this, but this is where the romance happens- eek!  It's bad.  Real bad.
Clean clothes that were never put up!


Ugly, just ugly.

My side.


The loot that I found!


So after about an hour or so, this is what came about:
Now there is some romance waiting to happen!
Lastly, if you are my friend on Facebook or know me personally, you know that our pup has been really bad lately and has caused so much stress in our lives.  He gets in the trash and has made so many stains on the carpet!  Long story short, we reintroduced the crate and are not looking back.  If you can not act right, you get the cage!  Life has been so much less stressful in the last 2 days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...