Parenting is like a fraternity party:
* There are always have full, different colored cups all over the floor; especially in the tub.
* There's always that one girl bawling her eyes out in the corner.
* It's best to assume that the person next to you does not have full control over their digestive functions
* When you sneak off to go to the bathroom, you know the second you sit down someone is going to knock on the door wanting in.
* Most likely 80% of the stains on your floor contain DNA
* There is someone in your face at 3am wanting something to drink.
* There is definitely going to be a fight.
* There are crumbled up underpants everywhere.
* You wake up wondering how the person in bed with you got here.
* Someone is going to be peeing in the front yard.
* You just hope no matter what you do, you are not going to get arrested for it.