Monday, July 4, 2011

 Happy 4th of July, ya'll!

In honor of this holiday, I wanted to give a special thank you to my, oh so hot, husband!  Thank you for serving our country.  Thank you for defending what our fore fathers fought so hard for.  I love listening to your flying stories and your travels that uncle sam took you to.     
                                       
                                              Nicaragua 2009

Thank you for loving me and choosing me to spend the rest of your life with.  I can't imagine doing life with anyone but you.  Thank you for protecting me and making me laugh when I want to cry.  Thank you for your protective heart that I am more and more thankful for every day.  

daddy and Annabelle, the second day at home, Sept. 2010
Thank you for being the father of my children, I couldn't have picked a better dada for them!  Thank you for disciplining our pup when I just want to kick him.  Thank you for encouraging me and supporting my dreams.  I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...