Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is this a joke...

So I will confess:
I have an eating problem.  There I said it.  No, it's not that throwing up shenanigans that happened in my early twenties.  It's quite the opposite and I cannot stop.  I have portion control issues.  On top of my sweet tooth, I'm in big trouble.  The other night I ran out for a quick errand and there was that AMAZING (proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy) candy and it was on sale!!

Caramel Creams

It's my favorite, seriously, I could eat the whole bag.  I asked Frank to take them away from me and to only give me ONE when I really wanted one and only one.  I asked for ONE tonight.  He said that they were in the freezer.  I secretly thought, "great, that frozen carmel is going to rip out my fillings... but totally worth it!"

Well that punk did this:


HE FROZE IT!!

The candies are in a ziploc bag and frozen in a smaller container.  That container is frozen in another one... 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...