Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh life...

So my last post was a little depressing... but it was real.  It was what is really going on in my life right now.  I cannot stand it when I read other women's blogs and it's all rainbows and fairytales.  I know I need encouragement more than anything right now.  There is this women at our church down in Charleston.  I had this idea in my head that she gets up while it's still dark and reads her bible every morning.  She is always freshly showered when she wakes her kids up and cooks them breakfast.  They then have their day of perfect homeschooling.  Dinner is always ready when her husband comes home from work.  Well, turns out, I was wrong.  I was as wrong as I could be.  It was the most encouragement that I have received knowing that it was a good day for her when she did not wear sweat pants and actually made dinner.  That the TV is one more than it should be and getting up before the kids is a miracle.  Thank you for the grace that was given to me...

On the lighter note, I have tons of pictures on my camera to share of our sweet new baby, but it will not load on the computer and I have not made it a priority to sit down and figure it out.  I will keep moving it on my to do list day after day of the million things to do.  Right now, I must go and feed that little one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...