Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Distance...

I think that i have blogged about this...

Frank's family lives in Texas.  If you have ever met a Texan before, you know they will tell you they are one in about the first 3 minutes of the conversation.  I love going places with them when we are not in Texas... it makes me laugh!  But they live 17 hours away.  That is a REALLY long road trip with a big fight in the car around the Mississippi river.  It happens, no talking for 2 hours.  OR a really expensive plane ticket.  If you ever have around $250-$300 x2 laying around, send it our way, we want to go!!

Today I got an invite in the mail.  It was for my sister in love's bridal shower.  I cried.  It has never happened before, I couldn't go somewhere.  I need to be there.  I need to hold her hand and tell her how excited I am for her.  To see her face when she opens her cake stand from target.  I need it.  They have missed out on events here and it broke my heart, but to miss out- it pains me.  I hate that I'm already missing the wedding planning.  I want to help her and all her bridesmaids are so young, they don't know what to do or are just lazy... she needs me!  At least, I think she needs me { :) }

I'm sorry Katie... I won't be there, but that cake stand will be waiting for you and it will be awesome!  Don't eat too much cake, it still  counts... even at your party!  I love you, future Mrs. Cotton.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...