Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday and an "I love you"



Have you met Abbi?  If not, you should.  She is a Jesus lover, an amazing wife and an incredible momma.  She also gave birth last week.  Without totally violating her privacy, I will not tell her birth story, it is not mine to tell.  But I will tell you this, I did not know how much I loved her until after last week.
A quick fashion show for our hubby's in Nashville

She is such an incredible friend and has so much to give!  Her kind words and wise heart are always a source of encouragement.  I am so blessed to have her in my circle of friends.  When everything was getting crazy, these incredible women really stepped up, I just cried.  Tiffany took Abbi's oldest boy, Carrie's (Abbi's sis in love) youngest and she has her own boy... Three boys all within 6 months of each other.  Did I mention that Tiffany is 7 1/2 months preggo?  My friend came over to watch my girls so that i could go be with Abbi and Chris during this time.

Baby J

Isn't he just adorable?!? I could just hold him all day!  They found out today that J has jaundice.  Will you please lift this family is prayers?  They have had such a hard time and just need some grace, peace and some sleep!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...