Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday...

My friend Tiffany gave birth the other day... yes my friends are giving birth almost weekly around here!  Ya'll, it's scary.  Without totally violating their privacy and telling a story that is not mine to tell, can you please pray for them?  Little Guy is in the NICU at one of the best hospitals in the country.  His care is the best of the best.  I don't understand totally, but in lamens terms, he has pneumonia and is on a breathing tube.  His little lungs need help breathing but mostly he needs our prayers.  I know our Maker WILL heal him.   I truly believe that we are not given more than we can handle, but right now, this is a lot.  

This little family is in a crisis and they need us.  They need us to intervene for them, pray for them, take them a meal, hold their toddler, pray with them, cry with them, hold their hand and serve them the way that we were created to do.

We went to the hospital to visit momma last night, we got a babysitter.  The babysitter did not charge us.  Today we went down to the hospital to sit with the momma and daddy after they put in the breathing tube.  Another friend watched our kids for free.  Ya'll, we are so blessed.  This story is not about me, but I can just tell you this, the last few days, I've held my babes a little closer, had a little more patience and cried a little more.  

If you would like to help this sweet family out, please email me at abbeyalden at gmail dot com and I can get you in touch with the family.

love love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...