Then the other day, my friend stacie blogged about keeping it real.
I have to confess something. On easter morning, I got up super early, showered and got everyone ready and had breakfast and took some pictures and we went to church. But this is what really happened:
- I got ready and stayed in my bathrobe until I loaded the kids in the car and ran inside and put my dress on. I was not going to church with puke or breakfast on my dress!
- The kids ate breakfast in their diapers.
- The picture that I posted was about the 14th picture I took, trying to get the perfect one for my "perfect" family.
- My friends commented on my hair at church and I said "thanks, it's the one thing pregnancy did good to me"... yeah right, I worked hard on it and I'm glad someone noticed!!
- Frank is doing this internship at church and had to be there super early. I took the girls by myself. This normally doesn't upset me, but I cried about it. I was sad that we didn't get to drive there as a family.
- Got to church and they both had only one shoes. I left them in the car- by accident.
- Nursery lady gives me grace and we were able to laugh about it.
So without further ado, here is my "perfect" sunday pictures for you!!
|it was broken up, bu then AB wanted down|
|as good as it's going to get.|