Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On Sunday our pastor gave a great message on what love isn't.  He preached out of 1 Corinthians 13.  You know, "it is not proud or jealous or rude..."
Then the other day, my friend stacie blogged about keeping it real.

I have to confess something.  On easter morning, I got up super early, showered and got everyone ready and had breakfast and took some pictures and we went to church.  But this is what really happened:

  • I got ready and stayed in my bathrobe until I loaded the kids in the car and ran inside and put my dress on.  I was not going to church with puke or breakfast on my dress!
  • The kids ate breakfast in their diapers.
  • The picture that I posted was about the 14th picture I took, trying to get the perfect one for my "perfect" family.
  • My friends commented on my hair at church and I said "thanks, it's the one thing pregnancy did good to me"... yeah right, I worked hard on it and I'm glad someone noticed!!
  • Frank is doing this internship at church and had to be there super early.  I took the girls by myself.  This normally doesn't upset me, but I cried about it.  I was sad that we didn't get to drive there as a family.
  • Got to church and they both had only one shoes.  I left them in the car- by accident.
  • Nursery lady gives me grace and we were able to laugh about it.
So without further ado, here is my "perfect" sunday pictures for you!!

cat fight
it was broken up, bu then AB wanted down

sorta...
as good as it's going to get.


Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...