Monday, June 11, 2012

Mary Kay Monday

Happy Monday!  
I hope that you are refreshed and ready to tackle this week.  
I know I am.  My dad and step mom came to visit last Tuesday and stayed until Thursday.  They offered to take Annabelle and we took them up on it.  We got her back this afternoon and this momma was ready to have her people back in the same house.  But I will say, I got a lot done and slept until 9:30 the mornings that AB was gone.  EK is a weirdo that will sleep late and this momma isn't complaining {grin}.  


So let's get a move on!!  This week, I wanted to feature a new line of product.  It was launched this spring and I have got to tell you, I love this stuff!!  The Botanicals line is amazing.  Don't believe me, ask my husband who "loves his Mary Kay".  I'm not kidding, he gets made when I take it out of the shower and I don't put it back for him.

Back to the product!  The botanicals is made from all natural products.  While it's not organic, it does have natural ingredients.  It is fragrance free, dye free,  non-comedogenic and dermatologist- tested.

When they were designing this line, they kept those in mind that had clinically sensitive skin (not like me with self diagnosed sensitive eyes) and allergies.   

So who wants to use this line:
One who just want to cleanse and moisturize and are not too concerned with the signs of aging.
Younger women (or men)
One who has sensitive skin
One who is prone to break outs.


So what do we have here?
There is the cleanser- it cleans your face.
The mask- it exfoliates your face.
The toner- It gets the itty bitty dirt out in the tiny pores that the cleanser didn't get.
The moisturizer- heaven.

After you do the different steps, it truly feels like your face took a deep breath of fresh air and can finally breath!  

Cost:  Cleanser- $14
Mask- $14
Toner- $14
Moisturizer- $16

Total: $58

Now, while that may seem like a lot up front 
(which it is), 
it will last you between 2-4 months 
(depending on how much you use).  

If you think that this is something that you are interested in, you can email me at
 abbeyalden (at) gmail dot com.

If you live in my area, I can totally come to your house and do a skin care class with you and some girl friends.  Or we can do some makeovers.  I promise, you won't be disappointed!!

I'm also running a special!!  If you host a class at your home, I will be give you a eye shadow (of your choice) in addition to the awesome hostess package that Mary Kay suggests!!  

Happy Monday!  Now, get to your list and knock it out before lunch!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...