Happy 9 months Emma Kate!
Oh Emma Kate, you are becoming more and more precious each day! I am so sorry that I don't do monthly updates on you like I did Annabelle. I'm just sorry. It's just so crazy and I feel like time is literally flying by us. I feel like when I pick you up at the nursery or even wake you up for a nap you mysteriously grew in just a short time that i left you. You turned 9 months just 2 days ago and here is what you are up to:
- You are rocking on all 4's, trying to get the courage to go!
- You crawl backwards and are really good at rolling to get to where you need to go. But the backwards thing gets you stuck, a lot.
- You have started "talking"... baba, lala and other super cute noises.
- You yell, a lot.
- You think that AB is so funny and we find you belly laughing at her doing nothing but standing there
- You are so ticklish
- You have a serious love affair with your johnny jumper and you make the thing swing. True story.
- We often have to move your johnny jumper to a new door jam because you swing it so high. I'm not kidding. You have great form while jumping by the way.
- You eat 4 6oz bottle at 8am, noon, 4pm and 7:30ish. You eat solids at every meal and are sorta picky.
- When you are full, you do this gagging, head shaking, eye closed, grossed out thing and it makes me laugh, a lot.
- You love to be held.
- You are so in love with your daddy.
- You started waiving just last week.
- I swear you said "emma" the other day just clear as day, your daddy heard it too.
- You have the longest, pointiest tongue that i have ever seen in a baby and it's always sticking out!!
- You got your 2 bottom teeth a few weeks back and you are a biter!! stop it!
I love you sugar and am so excited to see you grow and become the woman that you are meant to be.