Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy freedom day!

Hey friends,
I hope that you are enjoying your day!  That you are having a good time at the beach, the pool, in a back yard with friends, at a park or where ever you are celebrating our freedom.  If you know a veteran, thank them.  If you dont, you can thank my uncles, my dad, my husband, my grandpa's or a few friends that we know.

Guys (and women), from the bottom of my heart, thank you!  Thank you for serving our country, for your dedication, for risking your safety for mine.  Thank you.

Now, let's watch some fireworks, eat some hot dogs and get some sun burn!

Happy 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Dreams Do Come True said...

Happy 4TH of July!

Following from Dreams Do Come True

http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

Would love to have you over at my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...