Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mary Kay Wednesday

Happy Thursday!



Hey friends!  I hope that you enjoyed your 4th of July and celebrated the freedom that we have!  Even though it's in jeopardy with the yahoo's that are in office.  Hopefully November will bring some good change and we can get back to our roots and out with the O.

Are you hands and feet "feeling" it from summer?  I know mine are.  I completely forgot about using this until tonight when I was digging around looking for something to write about!  Hello refreshment!

The satin hands by Mary Kay is an oldy but definitely a goody!  It is in fact one of the first things that people know about Mary Kay; Texas and Satin Hands.

It's three easy steps and you can use it on your hands AND feet!  Hello home mani and pedi!!  
  • First you use this super thick hand cream.
  • Then you use a very intense hand scrub.
  • Lastly you use a really rich hand lotion.


These three steps leave your hands and/or feet feeling so soft and refreshed.  In fact, I love the lotion so much that I have a small bottle that I leave in the diaper bag and by the sink. 

If you are interested in having a mani pedi with some of your girl friends and learning more about the products that I have featured, please do not hesitate to email me and we can set up a time for me to come to you!
My email is abbeyalden (at) gmail dot com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...