Friday, July 27, 2012

Just sayin

So as you can see, I've been MIA for this week.  And I'm not going to lie, it's been nice.

Which leads me to this post.  I have made more of an effort this week to stay off the phone, stay off the internet, go to bed with my husband and be more connected to the people that matter the most- my family.

I've been doing what I can at naptime, but mostly been house hunting and praying about the housing situation.  We got our power bill and it was just shy of $300.  Yes, we live in a mole hole and the power bill was $300... that is a hard one to swallow.

I'm just saying that while I love you people and I love the (few) comments that you do leave me, I love my little people and that striking handsome husband more.  They have taken the front seat and hopefully I learn to balance everything more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...