Friday, July 13, 2012

Just saying




I love a good maincure, don't get me wrong.  I usually paint my nails on the way to an event so that they won't get messed up while doing life.  I have been know to load up the kids, leave the doors open of the van and paint my nails.  True story.

You know I love pinterest.  I have slowed down in my pinning but lately, I love getting on there and checking out cute DIY's.  But there is something that I find just ridiculous.  These nails!
Up With Flowers Nail Art Design

And they are DIY!!  Who has time for that?  Seriously!  The hours, the steady hand, the artistic ability... wouldn't you rather do something more fun?


I'm just saying!





Do you have something to say?  Go over to my friend Bonnie's blog and link up with us today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...